The Vandry Hope Foundation’s purpose is to develop programs promoting nutrition, physical education, and providing support for low-income families of Central Texas, as well as Central Texans suffering from traumatic brain injury, chronic pain, and legal blindness.
Essentially we focus on charitable works for the sick, the poor, hungry, and the betterment society; Research into nutrition and diseases; projects supporting the the blind and chronic pain victims. We strive to raise awareness among the health care community, policy makers, and the public at large about newer research on nutrition, health, and overcoming these conditions.
We are a 501 c3 non profit organization registered with the state of Texas and the Internal Revenue Service.
We believe in:
- Altruism and Philanthropy for the less fortunate
- Support to Veterans and Blind Veterans
- Fitness programs for the legally blind
- Community support career advice for the legally blind and general low income
- Got pain? clinics lecturing research on nutrition for general public, legally blind, TBI victims or Chronic pain